View DHCP Result?

Dogers dogers at the-marines.com
Thu Jul 24 12:21:06 BST 2003

I might be having an attack of the stupid here, but how would i go about viewing
what a DHCP server is actually giving out? I've set our (rather smelly) novell
dhcp server to give out some pxe options, but clients dont seem to be receiving
them.
The options for dhcp logging are, rather annoyingly, greyed out, so can't see
whats going on that way.. the clients definitely getting an address, so ought to
be getting the extra options, but the tftp server specified doesnt even get a
connection attempt - the client just fails and says unable to connect!

Any ideas to see whats being passed to the clients? I'm sure theres a way to do
it, probably staring at me in the face, but i cant see it :)

--
Dogers