Problem with Mouse in GUI

dhunt dhunt at i70west.net
Fri Jul 18 01:07:56 BST 2003

I am having problems with a mouse in the GIU.

When I do the system setup for the mouse, it all reads good and seems to
work fine.  It's a PS2 Mouse MS compat.  I have tried 3 different meeces.

When I enter either of the installed GUIs, the mouse seems to display at
first until I touch the mouse or the GUI fully loads.  At that time, it
seems to go to the first line of the screen or completely off the screen.
When I move the mouse, it starts attempting to give me the first line menus
while flashing.  I stop the mouse and it's gone.  It appears that the
vertical and horizontal are haywire.