RAV AntiVirus for MailSevers [FreeBSD]

Gabriel Veneat gabi at dogmatix.org
Wed Jul 16 15:58:15 BST 2003

yes they are ... GeCAD is the name of the company and now is a part of Microsoft.
They are going to support only the active licenses until they expire..
Only the antivirus technology was bought and the development team was incorporated in the Microsoft lemmings queue.

from their press announcement :

"GeCAD will continue to expand its services and security business and develop new non antivirus related technologies and software solutions."

i suppose embedded mp3 playing software for microwave owens or IPV6 aware golf clubs..

Gabi