javavmwrapper port

Abdul Salam abdul at netsite.co.uk
Mon Jul 14 15:04:36 BST 2003

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the mail.

Doesn't look like it is installed. When I am trying de-install (Then
re-install), it comes up with same error. I have recently updated the ports
collection using CVS. I don't know whether it has got anything to do with
this. Actually what I am trying to install is "jakarta-tomcat41". But, that
needs this port (And many many others) installed on the system.

Many thanks,

-Abdul