JDK question

Simon Simon
Mon Jul 7 13:49:09 BST 2003

Hi,

> The only problem with it is that I have to run everything as root
> otherwise it core dumps.
Tried older/new versions? same thing happen?

I've got both the linux and bsd versions of the jdk running without any
problems (however neither are helpful because still having problems getting
them to work with php - but nevermind) - This was before the native freebsd
distro though.

You may wish to have a look at:

http://www.uk.freebsd.org/java/

Hope this helps.