*****SPAM***** Hello and a first question

sam2k04 at fsmail.net sam2k04 at fsmail.net
Sun Jan 26 00:38:52 GMT 2003

SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
SPAM:
SPAM: Content analysis details:   (7.70 hits, 5 required)
SPAM: SUB_HELLO          (1.6 points)  Subject starts with "Hello"
SPAM: INVALID_DATE       (1.5 points)  Invalid Date: header (not RFC 2822)
SPAM: NO_REAL_NAME       (1.3 points)  From: does not include a real name
SPAM: FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS  (0.9 points)  From: ends in numbers
SPAM: FROM_HAS_MIXED_NUMS (0.3 points)  From: contains numbers mixed in with letters
SPAM: MEMBER_2           (0.3 points)  BODY: Being a Member
SPAM: CALL_FREE          (0.2 points)  BODY: Contains a tollfree number
SPAM: SPAM_PHRASE_05_08  (1.6 points)  BODY: Spam phrases score is 05 to 08 (medium)
SPAM:                    [score: 5]
SPAM:
SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------

hello, am new to freebsd/the list. i have used linux a little bit and have decided to give freebsd a try.

my install went very successfully, and i have the basic services running i need. with only one exception - i cant su into my root account from my normal user account...

eg:
$ su
su: Sorry
$

do i need to be a memember of a certain group to allow this / what is the cause of su sorrying?

many thanks in advance

sam

Freeserve AnyTime - Go online whenever you want for just £6.99 a month for
your first 3 months, that's HALF PRICE! And then it's just £13.99 a month
after that.

For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on
0800 970 8890