Machine Dead

Mark Stewart Mark.Stewart at bacs.co.uk
Tue Jan 21 10:43:06 GMT 2003

I have been using FreeBSD for two years now and have never experienced a hu=
ng machine. (not even ssh access)

I powered down using the off switch :( Everthing is working again but my lo=
gs give me no reason for the failure. I am primarily checking my email logs=
 and messages log.=20

Can anyone suggest anything else ?

mark

You can find us at www.bacs.co.uk=20

This communication is confidential and intended for=20
the exclusive use of the addressee only. You should=20
not disclose its contents to any other person.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify=20
the sender named above immediately.

BACS Limited, registered in England, No 1023742,=20
3 De Havilland Road, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 5QA