PROC table and forking processes

Mark Stewart Mark.Stewart at bacs.co.uk
Mon Jan 20 11:03:20 GMT 2003

Hi - I read a while ago you can start freebsd without mounting proc as it i=
s not needed ????

Anyways my log files are telling me "/kernel: proc: table is full" and I ca=
nnot fork processes :(

Can I extend this table somehow ?

rgds

mark

You can find us at www.bacs.co.uk=20

This communication is confidential and intended for=20
the exclusive use of the addressee only. You should=20
not disclose its contents to any other person.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify=20
the sender named above immediately.

BACS Limited, registered in England, No 1023742,=20
3 De Havilland Road, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 5QA