freebsd&IPv6

Sam Pikesley samdavidpikesley at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 17 10:42:10 GMT 2003

As ever, Google knows all. Looks like mld is supported
out of the box, pim6sd and pim6dd appear to be in
/usr/ports/net...

this may be of help:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/ports-using.html

Sam
;)

--- Lo Galbo Emanuele <Emanuele.Logalbo at TILAB.COM>
wrote: > hi everybody i need help about freebsd4.7 I
am new
> in this field so i have installed frebsd and i would
> like to know if it support pim-sm and mld by default
> or I have to download it from Kame for example.Thank
> you

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> This message and its attachments are addressed
> solely to the persons
> above and may contain confidential information. If
> you have received
> the message in error, be informed that any use of
> the content hereof
> is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the
> sender and delete
> the message. Should you have any questions, please
> contact us by
> replying to MailAdmin at tilab.com. Thank you

=====
The Romans didn't build a great empire by organising meetings. They did it by killing anyone that got in their way.
                               -- K. Bates