wish list

Sam Pikesley samdavidpikesley at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 13 12:18:10 GMT 2003

 --- Peter Pimley <ppimley at climax.co.uk> wrote: >

> [...]

Did you know about
'/usr/ports/misc/instant-workstation'? And similarly,
'/usr/ports/misc/instant-server'? Not comprehensive,
but a good jumping-off point for interested newbies...

> I hear there's now a linux distro that is doing a
> similar thing to the ports
> system (www.gentoo.org), but I can't find a way to
> install it over the
> internet.  That's another nice feature.
>
> Peter

> ------

=====
The Romans didn't build a great empire by organising meetings. They did it by killing anyone that got in their way.
                               -- K. Bates