Manchester BSD UG: Tue 14th January

Nik Clayton nik at freebsd.org
Wed Jan 8 22:17:44 GMT 2003

--bajzpZikUji1w+G9

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 04:54:17PM +0000, Frank Shute wrote:
> Linux Emporium do nice penguin badges for linuxers but I don't think
> they do demons; I think I've seen them available on American sites
> though. Anybody interested in buying a box of them and selling them
> on?=20

Already got a stash of them here -- in fact, I totally forgot to take
one in to the Post Office today to find out how much it's going to cost
to post them within the UK.

Straw poll -- if I sold these for GBP 4.50 (which includes the P+P),
would people go for that?  It might be a bit more, it might be a bit
less, depending on how much the P+P actually costs.

--=20
FreeBSD: The Power to Serve      http://www.freebsd.org/               (__)
FreeBSD Documentation Project    http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/    \\\'',)
                                                                      \/  \=
 ^
   --- 15B8 3FFC DDB4 34B0 AA5F  94B7 93A8 0764 2C37 E375 ---         .\._/=
_)

--bajzpZikUji1w+G9

--bajzpZikUji1w+G9--