Manchester BSD UG: Tue 14th January

Sam Smith S at mSmith.net
Tue Jan 7 16:19:55 GMT 2003

On Tue, 7 Jan 2003, Dominic Marks wrote:
> I went to my first meet quite recently, its difficult to know where the BSD
> group is. So just stand around looking at the tables, when you see some
> people in fairly intensive discussion, sneak over to near them and try and
> listenin on the conversation, you should know pretty quickly if they are the
> BSD group :-) (this is what I did and it worked for me)
>
> Perhaps we should have a sign or something

I sometimes try to sit somewhere obvious wearing a BSD fleece/t-shirt.

The time you came was the time I forgot.

Paul Robinson: Is there a picture of you we can put on the website so
  people know who to look for? :-)

Sam

--
  There are no words in the English language that rhyme with
    silver, orange, or month.