Manchester BSD UG: Tue 14th January

Dominic Marks dom at cus.org.uk
Tue Jan 7 16:09:53 GMT 2003

Hey Lou,

The secret handshake of course ! ;)
(time to get that trouser leg rolled up)

I went to my first meet quite recently, its difficult to know where the BSD
group is. So just stand around looking at the tables, when you see some
people in fairly intensive discussion, sneak over to near them and try and
listenin on the conversation, you should know pretty quickly if they are the
BSD group :-) (this is what I did and it worked for me)

Perhaps we should have a sign or something

--
Dominic