Manchester BSD UG: Tue 14th January

Lou Kamenov lou.kamenov at aeye.net
Tue Jan 7 15:56:14 GMT 2003

In some email I received from Tom Hukins <tom at FreeBSD.org> on Tue, 7 Jan
2003 14:18:17 +0000 :
> On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 11:13:02AM +0000, Mark Fowler wrote:
> > Does the London FreeBSD meeting this month have a similar kind of
> > web page(assuming that it's still going ahead?)
>
> Sam has been kind enough to link to the meeting announcement on the UK
> BSD Groups Web site:
> http://www.bsdgroups.org.uk/
>
> I'll make sure this gets updated with new information about London
> meetings.
>
> In the longer term, I'm unsure how the BSD Groups, FreeBSD UKUG Web
> site and other sites should deal with this information.
>
> Do we have anyone responsible for the UKUG site?  It could point
> people to the UK BSD Groups site more clearly for meeting information.
> If not, I'm happy to update this.

ello Tom,

this meeting will be the first one that i`m attending , do I have to
know anything more before comming?

tia,
-lou

----

Lou Kamenov	lou at FreeBSD-BG.org		lou.k at hq.aeye.net
FreeBSD BGUG	http://www.freebsd-bg.org	http://www.aeye.net
Key Fingerprint - 936F F64A AD50 2D27 07E7  6629 F493 95AE A297 084A
One advantage of talking to yourself is that you know at least
somebody's listening. - Franklin P. Jones