Manchester BSD UG: Tue 14th January

Tom Hukins tom at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jan 7 14:18:17 GMT 2003

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 11:13:02AM +0000, Mark Fowler wrote:
> Does the London FreeBSD meeting this month have a similar kind of web page
> (assuming that it's still going ahead?)

Sam has been kind enough to link to the meeting announcement on the UK
BSD Groups Web site:
http://www.bsdgroups.org.uk/

I'll make sure this gets updated with new information about London
meetings.

In the longer term, I'm unsure how the BSD Groups, FreeBSD UKUG Web
site and other sites should deal with this information.

Do we have anyone responsible for the UKUG site?  It could point
people to the UK BSD Groups site more clearly for meeting information.
If not, I'm happy to update this.

Tom