triggering onclick events view PERL?

Peter McGarvey fbsu-x at packet.org.uk
Tue Jan 7 09:57:41 GMT 2003

tcpdump?

Sledge hammer to crack a nut if you ask me.

The LWP library works for me.

    cd /usr/ports/www/p5-libwww
    make install clean

It installs a helpful script called GET in /usr/local/bin/ which will
grab a webpage and spew the whole thing to STDOUT.  Which makes it a
useful place to lift code from.

* Matthew Seaman <m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk> [2003-01-07 08:43:20 GMT]: