triggering onclick events view PERL?

Jim Dixon jdd at dixons.org
Tue Jan 7 08:31:41 GMT 2003

On Mon, 6 Jan 2003, Jonathan Belson wrote:

> > a) download the Web page
> > b) use vi to get rid of the javascript
> > c) access the modified page on your machine using your browser
>
> It's not the page itself I'm trying to view, it's the page that's
> opened when the browser executes the javascript 'openWindow(1)'. It
> opens a separate window which I want to be able to access
> programmatically.

The javascript executes on your browser.  The information necessary
to open the window is in the Web page downloaded in step (a).

Provide the Web page -- in private email if you wish -- and we can
extract the necessary information.
--
Jim Dixon  jdd at dixons.org   tel +44 117 982 0786  mobile +44 797 373 7881