FreeBSD UKUG London Pub Meeting: 16th January

Tom Hukins tom at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jan 5 18:58:38 GMT 2003

The FreeBSD UK User Group will meet on the evening of Thursday 16th
January at the Star Tavern in Belgravia, London.  Anyone with any
interest in FreeBSD is welcome.

We have a room booked upstairs, which may have a bar open if enough of
us turn up.  If not, we will be able to order drinks and food from the
downstairs bar.  I hope to be there from around 7pm, but feel free to
show up earlier or later as you choose.

For further information about the pub, including details of how to get
there, see:
http://grault.net/cgi-bin/grubstreet.pl?Star_Tavern,_SW1X_8HT

If you know of anyone who might be interested in this meeting, please
let them know.  Mail me if you have any queries or concerns.

I look forward to seeing you soon!

Tom