I think I'm addicted...

Sam Pikesley samdavidpikesley at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 27 13:57:44 GMT 2003

Hmm, maybe 'sweat' on one and 'shop' on the other?

--- Paul Robinson <paul at iconoplex.co.uk> wrote: > I
just ordered some NIKE iD trainers from nike.com -
> trainers you can
> customise to have pretty much anything you want on
> the back of them (except
> swear words and things like "Adidas"). I chose for
> the left shoe "SVR4" and
> the right shoe "BSD" (I'm right-footed). As a
> result, I think I need a
> holiday. At £100 a pop, it's not a cheap bit of
> frivolity either.
>
> Anyway, if anybody can come up with BSD/Unix related
> suggestions for my next
> pair, they will all be gratefully received. Just
> don't tell my bank manager,
> right?
>
> --
> Paul Robinson

=====
End the Axis of Oil

http://stopwar.org.uk

"You know I could run for governor but I'm basically a media creation. I've never done anything. I've worked for my dad. I worked in the oil business. But that's not the kind of profile you have to have to get elected to public office."

                                             -- George W. Bush, 1989