I think I'm addicted...

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Thu Feb 27 13:51:00 GMT 2003

I just ordered some NIKE iD trainers from nike.com - trainers you can
customise to have pretty much anything you want on the back of them (except
swear words and things like "Adidas"). I chose for the left shoe "SVR4" and
the right shoe "BSD" (I'm right-footed). As a result, I think I need a
holiday. At £100 a pop, it's not a cheap bit of frivolity either.

Anyway, if anybody can come up with BSD/Unix related suggestions for my next
pair, they will all be gratefully received. Just don't tell my bank manager,
right?

--
Paul Robinson