Mailer Issue.

Abdul Salam abdul at netsite.co.uk
Fri Feb 21 13:21:01 GMT 2003

Hi..

Thanks again, The first 2 lines went fine. Though the 3rd line rcpt to:
someone at domina-on-this.server returned an error saying "<any at your.add>
Access denied", where any at your.add is the from address I entered. So, any
clue about the error?. I have GNAT Box firewall sitting in between the
servers. But, port 25 is open to my smtp server.

Thanks,

-Abdul