poweredge 2600 PERC4 RAID - HELP

n.armstrong at corpex.com n.armstrong at corpex.com
Fri Feb 21 10:03:31 GMT 2003

I would like to install freeBSD on a dell poweredge 2600 which has a PERC4 RAID
controller. It would appear that there is no support for this RAID controller at
the moment. Could somebody please confirm that this is the case, or if it is
possible, how I would go about getting it to work.

Corpex Limited  * email virus protection * Server Co-Location
UK & Germany    * Web Site Hosting * Domain Name Services
http://www.corpex.com   T +44 (0)207 430 8000 F +44(0)207 430 8099
This message has been checked for viruses by Corpex
using the ArmourPlate Virus Scanning Service. To find out
how to protect your company visit http://www.armourplate.com
or call Corpex on +44 (0)207 430 8000.