perl script or the like

Mark Stewart Mark.Stewart at bacs.co.uk
Tue Feb 18 17:16:53 GMT 2003

thanks for everyones help - gonna try them out tonight.=20

To elaborate on the problem as asked:

apache writes its log in a date+time line order in a file - if this order i=
s broken then most stats packages die. I need to join apache logs together =
as I have a cluster running apache - each apache server writing its own log=
 file and then pump this one file into a nice GUI program.

Mark

You can find us at www.bacs.co.uk=20

This communication is confidential and intended for=20
the exclusive use of the addressee only. You should=20
not disclose its contents to any other person.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify=20
the sender named above immediately.

BACS Limited, registered in England, No 1023742,=20
3 De Havilland Road, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 5QA