perl script or the like

Lou Kamenov phayze at secureroot.org.uk
Tue Feb 18 16:15:06 GMT 2003

In some email I received from "Mark Stewart" <Mark.Stewart at bacs.co.uk> on Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:09:32 -0000, wrote:

> hi - has anyone got a script to join 2 (or more) apache logs together in date sequence order so that my stats package won't die ?

i might be wrong, but do you mean  that your stats pkg dies when the log files are rotated?
Otherwise please elaborate a bit more about the log files and the stat pkg.

cheers,
-lou

Lou Kamenov	lou at freebsd-bg.org		phayze at secureroot.org.uk
FreeBSD BGUG	http://www.freebsd-bg.org	http://secureroot.org.uk
Key Fingerprint - 936F F64A AD50 2D27 07E7  6629 F493 95AE A297 084A
One advantage of talking to yourself is that you know at least
somebody's listening. - Franklin P. Jones