Hp TC3100 netserver

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at jeff.net
Mon Feb 17 12:19:46 GMT 2003

Yes, Telenor.  They have made an impressive colo facility out of what I assume
was the vault that held the gold.  I have also heard that the vault contained
money that was to be shredded (in very large quantities).  Six foot blast
proof walls and three seperate steel bar doors to get in, no two open at the
same time :)  Lots of cameras and security... very impressive.

Last time I was there I had a decent Chinese lunch about 200 yds away... good
buffet!