Stats..

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at jeff.net
Mon Feb 17 10:39:23 GMT 2003

It is basically telling you that this package did not come with a checksum to
verify its integrity.  Not sure why that would be, but you can get it built
and ignore this error by doing as it suggests:

make NO_CHECKSUM=yes

I'm sure someone else will pipe in about how it could have occurred in the
first place, and possibly how to retrieve the checksum info manually.