Stats..

Abdul Salam. Netsite Ltd abdul at netsite.co.uk
Mon Feb 17 09:43:22 GMT 2003

Hi..

Thanks for your inputs. Now, I have installed ports tree and tried to
compile PNG., but I am getting some compiler errors. Below is the text copy
of the error. Is there anything I can do to prevent this.

===>  Extracting for png-1.2.1
>> No checksum recorded for libpng-1.2.1.tar.gz.
Make sure the Makefile and distinfo file (/usr/ports/graphics/png/distinfo)
are up to date.  If you are absolutely sure you want to override this
check, type "make NO_CHECKSUM=yes [other args]".
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/graphics/png.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/graphics/png.