Hp TC3100 netserver

Chris Whitehouse chris at childeric.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Feb 16 21:56:12 GMT 2003

Have you tried installing the ide disk as slave or secondary?

Or some bioses have a separate 'boot from scsi' or 'boot scsi first' setting apart from the 'boot hard disk, floppy, cdrom'
options.

If it's just temporary and speed is not critical could you put the disk in any old box and nfs mount it?

Sorry if this is too obvious to mention.

You should be able to get a 100gb ide disk for a lot less than several hundred quid. Eg CCL computers prices for
120gb are £100 to £115 inc vat. Probably cheaper at your local computer fair.

Chris