Stats..

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Fri Feb 14 11:49:37 GMT 2003

It depends on what you need. Personally, I'd take analog
(http://www.analog.cx) which will parse pretty much anything very quickly.
The problem is, the output isn't very pretty, but they reccomend (as do I)
Report Magic (http://www.reportmagic.com) to take analog output and make it
look very pretty indeed:

http://www.reportmagic.org/sample/index.html

It's all a tad more complicated than webalizer, but I prefer the output.

Hope that helps. If you provide some info on why webalizer is failing, we
might be able to give you some advice on that too.

--
Paul Robinson