Next social meet?

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Thu Feb 13 16:53:09 GMT 2003

On Tue, Feb 11, 2003 at 10:20:31AM +0000, Phil Pereira wrote:

> When is the next meet?

You should read more carefully. I posted this on the 8th:

Since there's a fair overlap between the UK FreeBSD and Apache developer
crowds, I thought it would be fun to have a joint meet. Since I'm
organizing it, it's going to be in Cambridge to make travel easy for
me :-)

Time: Saturday 1st March, starting 18:00ish
Place: The County Arms, Castle Hill, Cambridge

This URL should give you a reasonably accurate idea of the location:
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=544495&y=259230&z=3&sv=544500,259500
There are parking spaces on the right hand side of the road for those
coming by car; if you're coming by train and don't have a bike I recommend
getting a cab because the walk from the station is about 45 minutes.
http://www.cammap.com is also useful.

The pub serves food until 21:00. There isn't a non-smoking area, I'm
afraid, but it's usually reasonably smoke-free.

Tony.
LOUGH FOYLE TO CARLINGFORD LOUGH: SOUTHWEST 4 OR 5 OCCASIONALLY 6 VEERING WEST
3 OR 4, EASING SOUTHWEST 2 OR 3 LATER. RAIN CLEARING TO FAIR SPELLS AND
SHOWERS. MODERATE AT TIMES IN RAIN BUT BECOMING GOOD TO MODERATE LATER. MAINLY
SLIGHT TO MODERATE BUT ROUGH AT TIMES IN THE NORTH.