CTRL ALT DEL

Chris Rodgers freebsd-uk at rodgers.org.uk
Wed Feb 12 18:08:49 GMT 2003

Thanks to everyone who replied.

My current solution is to remap all the boot keys to bring up a virtual=20
terminal which I don't need (11, say). I have a program running on that=20
virtual terminal which asks if you "really" want to shut down?!

There shouldn't be any more nasty surprises when I think I'm "unlocking" =
my=20
workstation now... :-D

Chris.