CTRL ALT DEL

Chris Rodgers freebsd-uk at rodgers.org.uk
Mon Feb 10 17:35:21 GMT 2003

Is it possible to run a program of my choice when someone presses
CTRL-ALT-DEL on the console (rather than rebooting)? I dual boot my machine
between Win 2000 and FreeBSD. It's annoying when the monitor is on powersave
and I hit CTRL-ALT-DEL forgetting that it's under FreeBSD at that stage. ;-)
I was hoping to get it to display something like 'Really reboot? [Y/N]' and
maybe ask for a password.

Yours,

Chris Rodgers
chris at rodgers.org.uk
http://rodgers.org.uk/
PGP Key: http://rodgers.org.uk/ChrisRodgersPGPKey.htm

"LORD, I have heard of your fame; I stand in awe of your deeds, O LORD.
Renew them in our day, in our time make them known; in wrath remember
mercy." Hab 3:2 NIV.