CVSUP, ports tree and an inescapable sinking feeling.

James James at reftech.co.uk
Mon Feb 10 11:40:12 GMT 2003

> I always thought the ports tree was synced with tag=.
> and not a RELENG tag.
>
> You have to change the tag= for the ports tree if you
> use a single SUP file for both src and ports.

This makes a kind of sense that would have me slapping my forehead if I was
given to mindless violence, which I'll admit that I was close to last night.
In my defence, I don't think it's made clear in either the handbook or the
CVSup documentation.  Just out of curiosity, who maintains/writes the
documentation?