read only file system

Manx Biaggi manxbiaggi at manx.net
Fri Feb 7 23:57:35 GMT 2003

Thanks to everyone for all your help, ive only had FreeBSD about 3 days and
its great to see everyone muck in to help.
None of the options worked for me in whole (I didn't try booting from CD
mind) I don't know if it was because I only have a root account and no
other, I did mount as rw as suggested, then copied the rc.conf from
/etc/defaults to /etc/ and that got me booted again.
But to be honest I didn't have a clue....
Still don't I think LOL

Ta very much

Rob