Installing FreeBSD 4.7

Sam Pikesley samdavidpikesley at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 7 16:17:41 GMT 2003

You're going to have to ask lilo to boot freebsd:

http://www.linuxdocs.org/HOWTOs/mini/Linux+FreeBSD-4.html

I haven't done this, but it seems straightforward
enough... ;)

Sam
;)

--- John Seago <john.seago at dakings.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
> I have just made the fith attempt to get 4.7 to
> install. As far as I can
> tell I'm doing it all correctly, (I'm following the
> FreeBSD Handbook a
> page at a time). the problem I'm having is that
> having completed
> everything and rebooted, I'm presented with the Lilo
> Selector.
>
> It must be something I have'nt got right with
> installing what ever the boot
> loader for FreeBSD is. I'm putting everything on the
> second disk,
> (Slackware is on the first). Any suggestions
> welcomed.
> --
> John Seago

=====
The Romans didn't build a great empire by organising meetings. They did it by killing anyone that got in their way.
                               -- K. Bates