Installing FreeBSD 4.7

John Seago john.seago at dakings.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Feb 7 15:46:53 GMT 2003

I have just made the fith attempt to get 4.7 to install. As far as I can=20
tell I'm doing it all correctly, (I'm following the FreeBSD Handbook a=20
page at a time). the problem I'm having is that having completed=20
everything and rebooted, I'm presented with the Lilo Selector.

It must be something I have'nt got right with installing what ever the bo=
ot=20
loader for FreeBSD is. I'm putting everything on the second disk,=20
(Slackware is on the first). Any suggestions welcomed.
--=20
John Seago