keyboard seems to lock up

David Richards DavidR at eurosoft-uk.com
Tue Feb 4 15:51:06 GMT 2003

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2CC65.3AB26C10

HI

I have a freebsd 4.5-release p5 box. While I am using the console. The
keyboard stops working for 10 seconds or so. The starts again?

any idea what this is happening and how can i fix it.

david

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may
be privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this e-mail immediately.

The contents of this email must not be disclosed or copied without the
sender's consent. We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please
scan all attachments.

author and do not necessarily reflect those of the company. The company does
not take any responsibility for the views of the author.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2CC65.3AB26C10

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>keyboard seems to lock up</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>HI</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I have a freebsd 4.5-release p5 box. While I am using =
the console. The keyboard stops working for 10 seconds or so. The =
starts again?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>any idea what this is happening and how can i fix it. =
</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>david</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail =
is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee =
only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail =
immediately. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>The contents of this email must not be disclosed or =
copied without the sender's consent. We cannot accept any =
responsibility for viruses, so please scan all attachments. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>The statements and opinions expressed in this message =
are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the =
company. The company does not take any responsibility for the views of =
the author. </FONT></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C2CC65.3AB26C10--