Please help

Alex Dyas adyas at twowaytv.co.uk
Mon Dec 22 10:11:55 GMT 2003

Hi Steve,

At the risk of sounding flippant, read the manual, or, more precisely,
the handbook:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/index.html

It is very well written, and has an excellent section on installation :

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/install.html

There is also a section in the FAQ on installation :

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/faq/install.html

which covers dual booting.  If you have any specific problems after
that, I'm sure people on the list will be happy to help.

Good luck, and more importantly, have fun!

Alex...