Job

Alex Dyas adyas at twowaytv.co.uk
Mon Dec 15 15:06:01 GMT 2003

Hi all,

We have a vacancy coming up soon.  The nearest I could think of to a job
title is "Broadcast Support Engineer / Sysadmin".  We are a small
company, so your tasks will be many and varied, and you will have a
largely free reign to do things the way you want.

We run mainly Solaris, but there is some FreeBSD around.

Skills we are looking for - Solaris, FreeBSD, Apache, Jserv/Tomcat,
HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, Firewalls, Load balancers, high
availability/redundancy, Perl/Shell scripting.

The company is Two Way TV, the industry leader in Interactive Television
technology.  We are based in central London (near Oxford St).  Although
it would be a bonus, experience in TV broadcasting is not essential.

We are looking to fill the position early next year.

Please reply off list to either adyas at twowaytv.co.uk or
ben at twowaytv.co.uk for more details.

Cheers,

Alex..