new speedtouch driver

Mark Blackman mark at blackmans.org
Thu Dec 11 11:43:08 GMT 2003

I ran ADSL on 5 for a while great. In fact, I think it
works better on 5 than on 4 as the USB stack is better generally in 5
than 4.
However, you do have to pick your version and it needs to be fairly
recent
as it went through a couple of breakages on 5 during July and October I
think.

I only dropped ADSL on 5, as I downgraded the ADSL machine to a lower
spec that
I thought was better suited to run FBSD4.

- Mark