Thank you!

Ceri Davies setantae at submonkey.net
Sat Aug 30 02:01:00 BST 2003

--yiup30KVCQiHUZFC

On Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 10:29:36PM +0100, Jeff LaCoursiere wrote:

> > > It's one of the latest viruses, and it fakes the From: address.
> >
> > As do many spam mails.  So sending an automagic reply back is still a
> > waste of time, bandwidth and patience ;P
>=20
> Totally agreed.  I'll admit to never having used SpamAssasin.  Is this the
> default config?

No.
SpamAssassin is just a filter that you pass a message through, and if it
thinks that it is spam then it marks it as such, with the reasons why.

You can tell it to return stuff to the sender, but you need to do so
explicitly.

Ceri

--=20
User: DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR?
Iniaes: Sure, I can accept all forms of payment.
                                           -- www.chatterboxchallenge.com

--yiup30KVCQiHUZFC

--yiup30KVCQiHUZFC--