ed0 config

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at jeff.net
Tue Aug 19 15:03:53 BST 2003

What kind of card is it?  I think ed is the ISA driver, so you have to choose
an IRQ and IO address range that doesn't conflict with other installed ISA
devices.  Its been a while since I used ISA nics, but I typically used IRQ10
and IO 300 on my SMC cards (jumper on older cards, have to run a setup utility
on the newer ones).