Tenth anniversary

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Tue Apr 29 11:50:56 BST 2003

On f, Paul Richards <paul at freebsd-services.com> wrote:

> How about 21 June, which is the nearest Saturday to the anniversary on
> the 19th.

Don't ask me how I know, but the 19th June is also Ladies day at Royal Ascot
this year. I might be going this year, so I might just have to go dressed up
as a beastie... maybe not...

> I'm currently thinking that we just meet at a pub, Dempseys, opposite
> Cardiff Castle in the city centre at around 7.30pm.

Why don't we meet in Manchester? :-) Seriously, I think I can make it to
Cardiff that weekend.

> party, but if the numbers don't justify it then we can just find a
> corner of the pub.

If you want the entire pub clearing, I can do one of my "special party
tricks" on request... :-)

--
Paul Robinson