FreeBSD as WLAN Access Point

Stacey Roberts stacey at vickiandstacey.com
Mon Apr 28 19:00:41 BST 2003

Hello All,
>From what most of you indicated, the Netgeaer PCI WLAN Nic's (MA311 & MA
309?) might be the best bet.

Jurgen, if you are able to confirm which model you have there actually
working as an AP with FreeBSD, that'll be great.

I'll try to determine how to donate the CISCO Aironet 352 PCI to FreeBSD
developers in an effort to assist in expanding the functional capability
of the an driver.

Thank you all, for taking the time to post suggestions :-)

Regards,

Stacey