Tenth anniversary

Paul Richards paul at freebsd-services.com
Mon Apr 28 17:34:30 BST 2003

On Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 08:12:22PM +0100, Aled Morris wrote:
> On 31 Mar 2003, Paul Richards wrote:
>
> >Depends on how cheap. There's an IBIS in the city centre (which is where
> >the pub is) that's pretty cheap.
>
> Sounds good to me.  As long as the date doesn't clash with some other
> event in the City that fills the hotels with rugby fans, RAC rally fans or
> whatever then we'll be all right!
>
> Roughly when were you proposing for this?

How about 21 June, which is the nearest Saturday to the anniversary on
the 19th.

I'm currently thinking that we just meet at a pub, Dempseys, opposite
Cardiff Castle in the city centre at around 7.30pm.

If you can let me know you're coming, and the numbers get up to around 25
then I'll see if I can book the upstairs room they have for a private
party, but if the numbers don't justify it then we can just find a
corner of the pub.

--
Paul Richards