Static IP issue.

Abdul Salam K abdul at netsite.co.uk
Sat Sep 28 16:09:20 BST 2002

Thanks for that. The DNS search order is already there in "resolv.conf". It
would be appreciated if you could tell me what paramter has to supply in
"defaultrounter" variable of rc.conf. Is it the default dns entry Or the
default gateway (Which is the same IP address with last 2 digits as 1, like:
172.16.1.1)

Thanks again,

-Abd