Samba vs Samba NG (was Re: Apologies for posting to the BSD list)

Josef Karthauser joe at FreeBSD.org
Thu Sep 26 09:47:05 BST 2002

--F8dlzb82+Fcn6AgP

On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 08:58:43AM +0100, steve at reftech.co.uk wrote:
> I'm not brave enough to try Samba-TNG straight on a customers box without=
=20
> testing first but i'll give you a shout when i've built a dev box up.
>=20
> Thanks for the offer of the config file.

I've used Samba extensively, but not taken the time to look at SambaNG
yet.  Is it worth doing so I wonder.  Would someone mind summarising the
differences?

Joe
--=20
"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain;
and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Albert
Einstein, 1921

--F8dlzb82+Fcn6AgP

--F8dlzb82+Fcn6AgP--