ISDN recommendations/help

Duncan Barclay dmlb at dmlb.org
Tue Sep 24 11:43:38 BST 2002

Hi All,

I need to put together a box that connects via ISDN. Having never done
this, I need a bit of advice. ISDN is the only realistic thing
to use out in deepest Cambs.

I'm looking for an ISP that will give us bonded channels, a static IP and
allow us to use SurfTime without dropping the line every once in a while.

Any other ISDN experiences would be helpful too. Main question is do
you really need always on? Is dialing up every few minutes sufficient?

Thanks

Duncan

Duncan Barclay  | God smiles upon the little children,
dmlb at dmlb.org   | the alcoholics, and the permanently stoned.
dmlb at freebsd.org| Steven King