stand at Linux Expo for BSD types

Mark Valentine mark at thuvia.demon.co.uk
Sun Sep 22 22:15:33 BST 2002

Hi all,

One of my contacts is trying to fill a small stand at the Linux Expo in London
next month set aside for non-profit type groups, and would like to see some BSD
activity if possible.

If you'd like the opportunity to do some BSD advocacy, or to show off your
BSD-based work, I can forward contact details to you.

The space needs to be accounted for within the next few days, however.

		Cheers,

		Mark.

--
Mark Valentine, Thuvia Labs <mark at thuvia.co.uk>       <http://www.thuvia.co.uk>
"Tigers will do ANYTHING for a tuna fish sandwich."       Mark Valentine uses