Website

Hiten Pandya hiten at uk.FreeBSD.org
Sun Sep 22 13:15:42 BST 2002

--- Josef Karthauser <joe at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
> Hi Hiten, is there any news on this project?  What help do you need?
> I'm concerned that we get some momentum behind this project before we
> all forget too badly :).

Hello Joe.

I have not forgotten about this project, but I am currently busy with
schoolwork, and only doing minor things here and there.  I am having a
mid-term holiday soon; and I will start the project then.  This will
allow me to input my full concentration in it.  Also, if I need any help,
I will surely make noise on the list. :-)

Regards.
Hiten.